In the lounges of Avenida, Dom Alberto employees celebrated their 21st anniversary and their 20th anniversary at the Faculty. With several tributes, the party was organized for employees and brought together teachers, former principals, mayors and guests linked to the field of education. Weiss Blumen designed the decor, Lauro Schwengber created the dinner and the music was by N’Band.
VIDEOS: Santa Folia 2024 Court Picks
- The traditional Christmas bazaar at the Mosteiro da Santíssima Trindade, in Linha Travessa, begins next Sunday.
- Delegate Lisandra Carvalho was very well received this Monday for her meeting with the calendar.
- Ilsi Arend was also greatly celebrated this Monday for her 88th birthday.
- Neal Sceurmann celebrated his birthday last Sunday at Alabama Rockstore, with music from Guto Konrad and The Band of Evils.
- Melissa Camargo is in São Paulo to attend the show of Canadian singer, winner of 15 Junos and 7 Grammies, Alanis Morissette, at the Allianz Parque.
- N’Band has already confirmed its participation in Beatle Day 2023, on December 3, at Praça do Chafariz.
The Sociedade Amigos do Blaue Montag group and their friends will socialize and dance this Tuesday evening at Ginástica, during the dinner dance which will be hosted by the Anos Dourados group.
Last Friday and Saturday the 35th International Tourism Fair of Gramado, Festuris took place. The fair is considered the largest tourism business in the Americas, with national and international exhibitors from adventure tourism, tour operators, tourism organizations, equipment and technology, cultural tourism, among other segments.
On December 9, Cassino will host the dinner dance celebrating the 120th anniversary of the Colégio Marista São Luís, in the halls of the Tênis Clube Santa Cruz.
- Vanessa Frohlich, from Rio Pardo, Cinara Kanitz, from Sinimbu, Jéssica Hermes, Carina Bringmann, Evelin Oliveira, from São Leopoldo, Frederico Accorsi, from Vera Cruz, and Maria Helena Stepanienco, from Balneário Camboriú (SC), would celebrate their birthday this Tuesday .
- The Christmas meeting of Santa Cruz do Sul City Hall employees is scheduled for December 1, at the Restaurante do Xampu.
Change is a door that can only be opened from the inside.
READ MORE IKE COLUMNS
The Gaz newsletter has arrived! 🤩 Everything you need to know directly to your email. Content exclusive It is reliable on Santa Cruz and the region. It’s free. Register now at the link » cutt.ly/newsletter-do-Gaz 💙
“Typical zombieaholic. General twitter fanatic. Food fanatic. Gamer. Unapologetic analyst.”