“Prone to fits of apathy. Beer evangelist. Incurable coffeeaholic. Internet expert.”
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Quad Core 64 Bit WiFi Bluetooth (8GB)
C $249.99 in stock
- Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz; 8 GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM
- Dual displays: with Raspberry Pi 4, you can run two monitors at once — and in 4K@60Hz, too!
- Silent, energy-efficient: The fanless, energy-efficient Raspberry Pi runs silently and uses far less power than other computers.
- GPIO: Standard 40-pin GPIO header(fully backwards-compatible with previous boards)
- True gigabit ethernet, 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE; Upgraded with two USB 3 ports, which can transfer data up to ten times faster.
Raspberry Pi Zero W
C $54.25 in stock
- Raspberry Pi Zero W Motherboard Only
- SoC: Broadcom BCM2835--CPU: ARM11 running at 1GHz--RAM: 512MB
- Wireless: 2.4GHz 802.11n wireless LAN (WiFi),Bluetooth: Bluetooth Classic 4.1 and Bluetooth LE
- Dimensions: 65mm × 30mm × 5mm
Vemico Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB Set (RAM 4GB Base Starter Kit with SD Card, Heatsinks, HDMI Cable, Power Supply, Black Case, Reading Card Device, Screwdriver
- 【Powerful Function】 The Raspberry Pi 4 is a small computer that can be used in a variety of ways. External devices can be linked to increase the capabilities of the system. Computer vision, speech recognition, artificial intelligence, education, robot programming, and other industries can all benefit from this technology.
- 【ARM Cortex A72 】 The raspberry pi 4 model b adopts the latest arm cortex-a72 architecture, which is also used in high-performance smartphones, and has evolved into a real pc. Cortex A72 has 15-instruction pipeline depth, compared to just 8 on the older model, and it also provides out-of-order execution so it’s not waiting for the output of one process to start on another. So, even at the same clock speed, Cortex-A72 processors will be significantly faster and use more power.
- 【Raspberry Pi 4 VS Pi 3】It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, while retaining backwards compatibility and similar power consumption. For the end user, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
- 【USB Type-C Power Adapter】5V/3. A USB Type-C power adapter and power cord with an ON/OFF switch, which is the official recommended amperage for the Raspberry Pi, can be turned on and off with a single key. It can deliver up to 5V / 3A of current. Over-power protection, over-current protection, short-circuit protection, over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, electrostatic protection, and other functions are all available. Don't be concerned about low voltage.
- 【Package Included】1 x Raspberry Pi 4 B board (4GB), 1 x 32GB SD Card, 1 x SD Card Reader, 3 x Heatsinks, 1 x ABS Black Cover, 1 x HDMI Cable, 1 x Fan , 1 x network cable, 1 x power cable with switch, 1 x screwdriver. The SD card is in the package of the Raspberry Pi motherboard.
Official Raspberry Pi Pico Board, RP2040 Chip, Dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ (SC0915)
- Form factor: 21 mm × 51 mm
- CPU: Dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ @ 133MHz; RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the UK Dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz; Memory: 264KB on-chip SRAM; 2MB on-board QSPI Flash;
- Interfacing: 26 GPIO pins, including 3 analogue inputs; Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- Peripherals: 2 × UART, 2 × SPI controllers, 2 × I2C controllers, 16 × PWM channels, 1 × USB 1.1 controller and PHY, with host and device support, 8 × PIO state machines
- Input power: 1.8–5.5V DC, Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C , Low-power sleep and dormant modes; Accurate on-chip clock; Temperature sensor; Accelerated integer and floating-point libraries on-chip
Raspberry Pi Pico W with WiFi, Raspberry Pi's First Wireless Microcontroller Board for IoT Developer
- Designed by Raspberry Pi, RP2040 features a dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor with 264kB internal RAM and support for up to 16MB of off-chip flash
- Network your Pico for a complete IoT solution. Raspberry Pi Pico W comes with a fully certified module on board featuring 2.4GHz 802.11n wireless LAN
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264kB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board flash memory
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2019 Quad Core 64 Bit WiFi Bluetooth (4GB)
- Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1. 5GHz---4GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM
- 2. 4 GHz and 5. 0 GHz IEEE 802. 11B/g/n/ac Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5. 0, double-true Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3. 0 ports, 2 x USB 2. 0 Ports---2 × micro HDMI ports supporting up to 4Kp60 video resolution
- 2-lane MIPI DSI/CSI ports for camera and display--4-pole stereo audio and composite video port--Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Requires 5. 1V, 3a power via USB Type C or gpio-poep (power over Ethernet) enabled (requires PoE hat-not included)
SunFounder Raspberry Pi Pico Ultimate Starter Kit with Detailed Online Tutorials, 320+ Items, 113 Projects, MicroPython, Piper Make and C/C++ (Compatible with Arduino IDE)
C $69.99 in stock
- 【Ultimate Raspberry Pi Pico Kit】Contains over 320 items and 113 online projects for all Arduino and Raspberry Pi users, from beginners to advanced programmers.
- 【320+ Items】Besides the Pi Pico board, it also comes with an ESP8266 module for projects involving the Internet of Things. There are all the necessary components included: Sensors (MPU6050, Ultrasonic, etc), Actuator LEDs, I2C LCDs, WS2812 RGB LED strips, Servo Motor, and Pump, etc.
- 【Pre-soldered Raspberry Pi Pico Included】The Raspberry Pi Pico is a high-performance microcontroller board with flexible digital that features the RP2040 with a dual-core ARM Cortex-M0+ processor.
- 【Provided 113 Projects】This Pi Pico Kit contains 113 professional projects of varying complexity. In each lesson, we provide circuit diagrams, a description of how it works, and an explanation of the code.
- 【3 Programming Languages】Raspberry Pi Pico Ultimate kit features three programming languages to meet the needs of programmers of every level: 59 MicroPython lessons, 38 lessons in C/C++, and 16 lessons in Piper Make.
Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Desktop (Quad Core CPU 900 MHz, 1 GB RAM, Linux)
- Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU 0.9 GHz
- 1GB SDRAM
- Audio: 3.5 mm jack, Storage: microSD card slot, Network: 10/100 Mb/s
- Operating Software: Supplied with NOOBs installer to self-select appropriate OS
- Power: Micro USB DC 5 V 800 mA for the Pi board
Freenove Raspberry Pi Pico W (Compatible with Arduino IDE) Pre-Soldered Header, Development Board, Python C Java Code, Detailed Tutorial, Example Projects
- Raspberry Pi Pico W -> A tiny, fast, and versatile board built using dual-core processor with wireless LAN. Comes with pinout card and stickers.
- 3 tutorials with MicroPython, C and Processing (Java) code -> The download link can be found on the product box. (No paper tutorial.)
- Example projects -> Each project has circuit diagrams and verified code with detailed explanations. (Need extra items.)
- Easy to use -> Just connect it to your computer (installed IDE) with a USB cable to program it.
- Get support -> Our technical support team is always ready to answer your questions.
Raspberry Pi Pico Board Flexible Microcontroller Board Based on The Raspberry Pi RP2040 Chip Featured Dual-core ARM Cortex M0+, Flexible Clock Running up to 133 MHz
- Notice: We only provide after-sales service purchased from Seeed Studio
- 【High-Performance CPU】Raspberry Pi Pico features Dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz. With 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory.
- 【Multiple Software Support】Pico has rich and complete software support, it comes with a complete Rasberry Pi official C/C++ SDK, Micropython SDK.
- 【Rich Hardware Interface】Raspberry Pi Pico has 26 × multi-function GPIO pins, 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels.
- 【Build Project in Tiny Size】Only 2.1cm*5.1cm ( as small as your thumb). Pico has been designed to use either soldered 0.1" pin-headers or can be used as a surface-mountable 'module'.
SmartiPi Touch 2 - Raspberry Pi 7" Official Display case with Cooling Fan
1 used from C $35.95
- Includes a cooling fan
- Works with Official 7" Pi display and Raspberry Pi B+,2B,3B,3A+,3B+, and 4
- Works with Raspberry Pi HAT boards
- Three faceplate options included
- Mounting point for Raspberry Pi official camera V1,V2. Not compatible with HQ camera.
Raspberry Pi 400 Personal Computer Kit - 4GB RAM - 16GB MicroSD
1 used from C $159.95
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4-3200
- GPIO: Horizontal 40-pin GPIO header
- Video & Sound: 2 × micro HDMI ports (supports up to 4Kp60)
- Multimedia: H.265 (4Kp60 decode); H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode); OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
LANDZO Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Motherboard
C $146.04 in stock
1 used from C $146.36
- 1.4GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU (BCM2837B0), 1 GB RAM
- Dual band 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.2, Bluetooth Low Energy
- PoE HAT support, Camera interface (CSI), Display interface (DSI), 40 GPIO Pins
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 8GB
- 【Silent, energy-efficient】The fanless, energy-efficient Raspberry Pi runs silently and uses far less power than other computers.
- 【Fast networking】Raspberry Pi 4 comes with Gigabit Ethernet, along with onboard wireless networking and Bluetooth.
- 【USB 3】Your new Raspberry Pi 4 has upgraded USB capacity: along with two USB 2 ports you'll find two USB 3 ports, which can transfer data up to ten times faster.
- 【8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM】2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Board
C $209.00 in stock
- Supports all the latest ARM GNU/Linux distributions and Windows 10 IoT
- Broadcom BCM2837 chipset running at 1.2 GHz
- Raspberry pi 3 model b adds wireless LAN and Bluetooth connectivity making it the ideal solution for powerful connected designs.