“Prone to fits of apathy. Beer evangelist. Incurable coffeeaholic. Internet expert.”
Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD, up to 560MB/s - CT500MX500SSD1
C $54.79 in stock
1 used from C $60.00
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95K/90K on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology. SSD Endurance (TBW) - 180TB
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- Aes 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty
Samsung 870 EVO 500GB SATA 2.5" Internal SSD (MZ-77E500B/AM) [Canada Version]
C $62.97 in stock
13 used from C $50.38
- Featuring the newest edition to the world's best-selling* SATA SSD series, the Samsung 870 EVO 500GB 2.5” Internal SSD is specially designed to enhance performance of mainstream PCs and laptops.
- Up to 560 MB/s sequential read and 530 MB/s write. Shock is 1,500 G & 0.5 ms (Half sine).Encryption:Class 0 (AES 256) TCG/Opal v2.0, MS eDrive (IEEE1667)
- Safely store and render 4K videos and 3D data
- With the latest Samsung V-NAND technology, this fast and reliable SSD allows for enhanced performance with consistent speeds, even under heavy workloads and multi-tasking allowing for faster file transfer.
- 3 year limited warranty
Crucial P3 500GB PCIe Gen3 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD, up to 3500MB/s - CT500P3SSD8
C $43.83 in stock
1 used from C $41.64
- NVMe (PCIe Gen3 x4) technology with up to 3500MB/s sequential reads, random read/write 350K/460K IOPS
- Spacious storage up to 4TB. SSD Endurance (TBW) - 110TB
- Performs up to 33% better than the previous generation
- Solid Gen3 performance
- Rated at MTTF greater than 1.5 million hours for extended longevity and reliability
Fikwot FS810 500GB SSD SATA III 2.5" 6GB/s, Internal Solid State Drive 3D NAND Flash (Read/Write Speed up to 550/450 MB/s) Compatible with Laptop & PC Desktop
C $30.98 in stock
- SPEED UP COMPUTER - The sata ssd quickly upgrades your desktop or laptop. Improve the OS system's running speed. Reduce games or software loading time and run more smoothly
- FASTER RESPONSE - Our ssd uses SATA III 6Gb/s transfer interface, read/Write Speed up to 550/450 MB/s, transmission performance is four times that of HHD
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - There is no mechanical structure inside the Fikwot FS810 Internal SSD, which makes it shockproof, solid and quiet. At the same time, high-quality 3D NAND flash memory particles are used to effectively reduce the operating power consumption of Internal SSD and prolong the service life
- WIDE COMPATIBLE - Fikwot FS810 SSD hard drive compatible windows 10/8.1/8/7, mac os 10.4 or later, linux 2.6.33 or later, compatible with laptops, desktops, all-in-one computers
- WARRANTY - 3-year warranty for our solid state drive, and if you have further questions, Fikwot's brand team will provide you with 24-hour technical support services
Kingston NV2 500G M.2 2280 NVMe Internal SSD | PCIe 4.0 Gen 4x4 | Up to 3500 MB/s | SNV2S/500G
C $40.97 in stock
- Ideal for laptops & small form factor PCs
- Gen 4x4 NVMe PCle 4.0 performance with speeds up to 3500MB/s Read. Operating temperature: 0°C~70°C
- Lower power requirements & minimal heat to help optimize system performance.
- Available in a range of capacities up to 2TB to meet your data storage requirements.
fanxiang S101 500GB SSD SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5'' Internal Solid State Drive, Read Speed up to 550MB/sec, Compatible with Laptop & PC Desktops(Black)
C $34.99 in stock
- 【IMPROVE PERFORMANCE】: Replacing traditional mechanical hard drives, upgrade your laptop or desktop, and reduce the time it takes to boot the operating system and open applications
- 【HIGH-SPEED TRANSMISSION】: Fanxiang S101 SSD adopts SATA III 6Gb/s interface, the maximum read speed up to 550MB/s, and the maximum write speed up to 450MB/s
- 【HIGH-QUALITY】: The fanxiang S101 SATA SSD uses high-quality 3D NAND TLC particles to ensure product life and stability, with up to 200 TBW (TeraBytes Written). Operating Temperature: 0 - 70 ℃
- 【WIDE COMPATIBLE】: Internal SSD compatible Windows 11/ 10 / 8.1/8 /7, mac os 10.4 or later, Linux 2.6.33 or later, compatible with laptops, desktops, all-in-one computers
- 【LONG SERVICE】: Fanxiang is committed to providing high-quality products for global business partners, providing 3-year warranty service, if you have any questions about the product, please feel free to contact us
Crucial P3 Plus 500GB PCIe Gen4 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD, up to 5000MB/s - CT500P3PSSD8
C $43.83 in stock
- NVMe (PCIe Gen4 x4) technology with up to 5000MB/s sequential reads, random read/write 350K/460K IOPS
- Spacious storage up to 4TB
- Performs up to 43% faster than the fastest Gen3 NVMe SSDs
- Rated at MTTF greater than 1.5 million hours for extended longevity and reliability
- Backward compatibility with Gen3
WD_BLACK 500GB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive - Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 4,000 MB/s - WDS500G3X0E
1 used from C $70.62
- Get Into The Game Fast As You Zoom Past Load Times With Blazing Speeds Of Up To 5,150Mb/S* (1Tb And 2Tb Models). Based On Read Speed. 1 Mb/S = 1 Million Bytes Per Second. Based On Internal Testing; Performance May Vary Depending Upon Host Device, Usage Conditions, Drive Capacity, And Other Factors.
- Equipped With A Pcie Gen4 Interface, The Wd_Black Sn770 Nvme Ssd Helps Fuel In-Game Responsiveness, Minimize Stutter, And Provide Smooth Streaming For A Performance Boost You Can See And Feel. Pcie Gen4 Storage Technology Requires A Compatible Motherboard. Wd_Black Sn770 Is Backwards-Compatible With Pcie Gen3.
- Get Tons Of Space For Your Latest Games, Future Updates, And Downloadable Content With Capacities Up To 2Tb. 1Gb = 1 Billion Bytes And 1Tb = One Trillion Bytes. Actual User Capacity May Be Less Depending On Operating Environment.
- Equipped With Advanced Thermal Management Technology That Helps Maintain Consistent Performance, This Reliable Drive Comes In An M.2 Ssd Form Factor For Compatibility With Modern Motherboards And Laptops.
SAMSUNG SSD 870 EVO, 500 GB, Form Factor 2.5”, Intelligent Turbo Write, Magician 6 Software, Black
C $77.99 in stock
- Interface: achieves the maximum SATA limit of 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds
Samsung 980 Series - 500GB PCIe Gen3. X4 NVMe 1.4 - M.2 Internal SSD (MZ-V8V500B/AM) [Canada Version]
C $66.97 in stock
7 used from C $60.27
- UPGRADE TO IMPRESSIVE NVMe SPEED Whether you need a boost for gaming or a seamless workflow for heavy graphics, the 980 is a smart choice for outstanding SSD performance
- PACKED WITH SPEED 980 delivers value, without sacrificing sequential read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,000 MB/s, supports Device Sleep Mode. 6.2x the speed of SATA SSDs
- KEEP MOVING WITH FULL POWER MODE Keep your SSD running at its peak with Full Power Mode, which drives continuous and consistent high performance
- RELIABLE THERMAL CONTROL 980 uses nickel coating to help manage the controller's heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip
- SMART THERMAL SOLUTION Embedded with Samsung's cutting edge thermal control algorithm, 980 manages heat on its own to deliver durable and reliable performance, while minimizing performance fluctuations during extended usage
Western Digital 500GB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s - WDS500G2B0A
C $82.17 in stock
1 used from C $63.22
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 4TB with enhanced reliability. | As used for storage capacity, 1 terabyte (TB) = 1 trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s. | As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = 1 million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = 1 billion bits per second
- An industry leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) (1) and up to 600 terabytes written (TBW) (2) for enhanced reliability. | (1) MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. (2) TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
SanDisk 500GB Ultra 3D NAND SATA III SSD - 2.5-inch Solid State Drive - SDSSDH3-500G-G25
2 used from C $48.00
- Accelerate your PC for faster boot‐up and blazing‐fast gaming and graphics
- Ultra‐fast: sequential read speeds of up to 560MB/s; sequential write speeds of up to 530MB/s
- 3D NAND provides greater endurance so your drive lasts longer and uses less power
- nCache 2.0 technology delivers blazing‐fast speeds
- Limited 3‐year warranty or 200TBW, whichever is sooner
Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB NVMe M.2 Internal SSD (MZ-V7S500/AM) [Canada Version]
C $64.97 in stock
6 used from C $60.42
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 970 EVO Plus SSD s NVMe interface (PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB s and 3,300MB s, respectively; Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 600,000 IOPS Random Read. Operating Temperature: 0 - 70 „ƒ
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Samsung s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops. WWN not supported
- 5yr Samsung Electronics Canada Limited Warranty: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW (Terabytes Written)
SAMSUNG T7 500GB, Portable SSD, Red, up to 1050MB/s, USB 3.2 Gen2, Gaming, Students & Professionals, External Solid State Drive (MU-PC500T0R/AM), Red [Canada Version]
C $89.97 in stock
4 used from C $81.13
- TRANSFER IN A FLASH: Transfers files nearly 9.5x faster than external hard disk drive (HDD). Reads up to 1,050 MB/s / Writes up to 1,000 MB/s on USB 3.2 gen 2 supported devices*.
- SAMSUNG RECOMMENDS users to download the latest firmware update via the included Portable SSD Software 1.0 to ensure optimal performance
- Data transfer speed may vary depending on the users PC environment and the types of data being transferred. USB 3.2 Gen2 and UASP support are required for maximum transfer speed (1,050MB/s)SAMSUNG RECOMMENDS the usage of the included USB Type-C to C and USB Type-C to A cables. Non-original cables may cause performance degradation due to the varying internal resistance and maximum allowable currency
- BUILT STRONG & SECURE: Shock-resistant and withstands drops from 6ft.
- ADVANCED HEAT CONTROL: DYNAMIC THERMAL GUARD (DTG) TECHNOLOGY protects the T7(T7 Touch) from overheating by automatically slowing down data transfer if necessary. DTG technology enhances product safety and reliability by preventing the T7(T7 Touch) from reaching an excessively high temperature
SABRENT 500GB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD Maximum Performance Solid State Drive (SB-ROCKET-NVMe4-500)
C $69.99 in stock
- NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4 x4 Interface. PCIe 4.0 Compliant / NVMe 1.3 Compliant.
- Power Management Support for APST / ASPM / L1.2.
- Supports SMART and TRIM commands. Supports ONFi 2.3, ONFi 3.0, ONFi 3.2 and ONFi 4.0 interface.
- Advanced Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, Error Correction Code, and Over-Provision.
- All Sabrent SSDs come with FREE Sabrent Acronis True Image for Sabrent Software for easy Cloning. For those who require a specific sector size to clone their existing SSDs: A newly released Sabrent utility enables users to re-format the Rocket drive and choose the sector size of their liking, either 512-bytes or 4K bytes.