“Prone to fits of apathy. Beer evangelist. Incurable coffeeaholic. Internet expert.”
7 Wonders (English Version) - A board game by Repo from Antoine Bauza
- STRATEGY GAME: You are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World. Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy. Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times.
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CIVILIZATION: Players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals. Keep an eye on your neighbor’ s progress since they share similar ambitions. Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come?
- CIVILIZATION WAS BORN FROM EVOLUTION: One game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects. Each card you choose will influence your general strategy.
- HOW TO WIN THIS GAME: At the end of each age, each player compares their military strength with one of their neighboring cities. When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts. The winner is the player with the most points.
- HIGH REPLAYABILITY AND PLAYER ENGAGEMENT: 7 Wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count. The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end. LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try our 3 Expansions New Editions: Cities, Leaders and Armada (Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play).
MONOPOLY Game, Family Board Game for 2 to 6 Players, Board Game for Kids Ages 8 and Up, Includes Fan Vote Community Chest Cards
C $14.93 in stock
- FAST-DEALING PROPERTY TRADING GAME: It’s a Family Game Night staple! Players buy, sell, dream and scheme their way to riches with the Monopoly board game
- COMMUNITY CHEST CARDS: Fans voted for cards they'd like to see, and the votes are in! This edition includes 16 winning cards, each reflecting some great things about being part of a community
- PLAYERS BUY, SELL AND TRADE TO WIN: Players buy out neighborhoods, sell properties, charge rent, and grow an empire in the Monopoly Game for adults and kids age 8 and up
- BUILD HOUSES AND HOTELS: Love that feeling when an opponent lands on an owned property? In this family board game, the more players build, the more rent money they can collect. Cha-ching
- WHAT’S YOUR TOKEN?: Tokens include Rubber Ducky, T-Rex, Penguin, Hazel, Scottie, Racecar, Hat, and Battleship. It's a great game for Family Game Night, or anytime indoor fun
Hasbro Operation Game, Classic Electronic Board Game with Cards, Indoor Game for Kids Ages 6 and Up
C $19.93 in stock
- AVOID THE BUZZ: With the classic Operation electronic board game, kids get to play "the doctor" and perform "surgery" to make Cavity Sam better -- or they get the buzzer
- 12 WACKY AILMENTS: Help Cavity Sam with his wrenched ankle or writer’s cramp! This electronic game features the ailments parents may remember, including a wishbone, Charlie horse and Adam's apple
- EARN THE MOST MONEY TO WIN: Kids pick a Doctor card with an ailment to "operate" on. If they don’t set off the buzzer, they earn the amount of money shown on the back of that card
- NOSE LIGHTS UP: In this challenging and funny board game for kids ages 6 and up, if you touch the sides with the tweezers, Sam’s red nose lights up with a buzz
- PLAY SOLO OR WITH FRIENDS: It’s an easy indoor game for kids to play alone, or a fun party game with friends. It makes a great choice for game night or a fun homeschool break activity
C $21.47 in stock
- Perfect strategy game for the whole family – less than a minute to learn with fun challenges for all ages!
- Players take turns placing their 21 pieces on the board: each piece must touch another of the same color, but only at the corners!
- Stake your claim and protect your territory by fitting as many of your pieces on the board as possible while strategically blocking your opponents!
- The game ends when no more pieces can be placed down, and the player with the lowest number remaining wins!
Scrabble Game, English
- Classic Scrabble game has the letter tiles and game guide for a wordy showdown
- Store the tiles in the drawstring bag
- Every letter counts in Scrabble
- Includes 1 gameboard, 100 wooden letter tiles, 4 tile racks, 1 drawstring letter bag and game guide
- Classic Scrabble game has the letter tiles and game guide for a wordy showdown
USAOPOLY Blank Slate Word Association Party Game
C $24.95 in stock
- Fun game for the whole family to enjoy
- Endless possibilities and answers in this word game
- Quick and easy to learn, fun to play - it's the game where _____ minds think alike
- Great for large groups or small gatherings
- 3-8 players | Ages 8+ | 20-35 Min Play Time
Wordle The Party Game for 2-4 Players, Inspired by New York Times Wordle Game, Word Game, Indoor Game for Ages 14 and Up
- PLAY WORDLE IN REAL LIFE WITH FRIENDS: Inspired by the popular digital version, Wordle: The Party Game features the same gameplay fans love, but players compete in real life to solve the Wordle
- THE WORD IS … PARTY: Swap solo play for social with this analog version of the Wordle game! Players take turns writing down a 5-letter Secret Word. The others try to guess it in the fewest tries to win
- UNLIMITED PLAY WITH DRY-ERASE BOARDS: No more waiting for a new Wordle game! Use the Wordle dry-erase boards and markers to play as many rounds as there are players. Replay again and again
- 4 WAYS TO WORDLE: Try the classic play or 3 variations! In fast mode, players race to solve the Wordle first. In timed mode, beat the clock—or receive more points. Or compete in groups with team mode
- FRIENDS & FAMILY GAME NIGHT: Break out this fun game for evenings with friends or family game nights. For ages 14 and up, it’s a great gift for adults, teens, Wordle fans, and word puzzle lovers
Next Move Games Azul - Bilingual English/French (NMG60010ENFR)
C $36.92 in stock
- Azul was designed by the world famous, award winning game author Michael Kiesling Azul a été le créé pas l’auteur de jeu multi-primé Michael Kiesling
- Beautifully crafted components Composantes de qualité
- A simple mechanic with endless strategic choices Une mécanique simple, mais remplie de choix stratégiques
- This multilingual edition includes: English & French Cette édition multilingue inclut: anglais et français
Greater Than Games (GREUG) STM910 Wingspan with Swift Start Pack
C $65.00 in stock
- Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary
- Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, as you build your engine to gain food, lay eggs, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards
- Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres (Conniseur's Game of the Year)
- For 1-5 players
- Plays in 40-70 minutes
Happy Little Dinosaurs Base Game
C $19.48 in stock
- In this game, you are a Dinosaur, and life repeatedly tries to punch you in the face...you know, just like your real life. But if you thought your life was hard, buckle up. The dino world is full of tar pits, killer squirrels, and really bad haircuts, not to mention the looming threat of extinction!
- The goal of the game is to survive all of life's little disasters and be the first Dinosaur to reach 50 points. You can also win if you're the last Dinosaur standing...so...if all of your friends are dead.
- This highly giftable game is for 2-4 players, takes 30-60 minutes to play, and is for ages 8+.
- Check out the Happy Little Dinosaurs Expansions, including the 5-6 Player Expansion and the Perils of Puberty Expansion!
Hasbro Gaming: Jenga Classic Game
C $14.90 in stock
- Pull out a bock without crashing the stack to win at Jenga
- Includes 54 Jenga hardwood blocks, stacking sleeve with instructions
- Genuine hardwood blocks
- Simple, solid, and timeless
- It takes skill, strategy, and luck! Challenge yourself or play with friends
Exploding Kittens LLC - A Russian Roulette Card Game, Easy Family-Friendly Party Games - Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids - 2-5 Players (Model number: EKG-ORG1-1)
- A Kitty-Powered Russian Roulette Card Game - The hit party game for family and friends who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Game Of The Year Award Winner - More than 10 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in between.
- A Simple Card Game for Kids and Adults - Perfect for all occasions, including a family game night, beach trip, road trip or drinking with friends!
- Beginner-Friendly, Just 2 Minutes to Learn - If you draw an Exploding Kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. All the other cards in the deck help you avoid or mitigate your risk of drawing an Exploding Kitten. If you don’t explode, YOU WIN!
- 15 Minutes to Play, 2-5 Players, Ages 7+ - Includes 56 cards, featuring hilarious illustrations from the creator of The Oatmeal.
Poetry for Neanderthals by Exploding Kittens- Family Card Game - Card Game for Adults, Teens & Kids
- Poetry for Neanderthals is a competitive word-guessing card game from Exploding Kittens where you must speak good or get hit with a NO! stick
- Using only single syllable words, give clues to your team trying to guess your secret phrase. If you mess up and use a big word, you get bopped on the head with a 2-foot long inflatable club.
- So, instead of saying "broccoli," you'd say something like "green thing you eat for live long and have good health."
- It's a board game that forces you to explain complicated ideas using simple vocabulary. It's a game that forces you to sound a little bit dumb.
- Poetry for Neanderthals is fun for both grownups and children. It takes a few minutes to learn and about 20 minutes to play.
The Classic Game of Connect 4; Strategy Game for 2 Players; Connect 4 Grid; Get 4 in a Row; Game for Kids Ages 6 and Up
C $16.98 in stock
- GET 4 IN A ROW: 4 the win! Have fun watching the colored discs slide into place, as players try to get 4 of the same color in a row to win
- CLASSIC CONNECT 4 GAMEPLAY: Remember playing the Connect 4 game as a kid? Introduce your kids to the classic Connect 4 game and enjoy playing this entertaining strategy game together
- EXCITING STRATEGY GAME: Challenge a friend to rule the grid! Strategy drives the competition in this classic Connect 4 game. Line 'em up, block opponents, and get 4 of the same color discs in a row to win
- FUN GAME FOR KIDS: Continue the tradition of playing The Connect 4 game, a classic game for kids ages 6 and up
Hidden Games Crime Scene - Case No. 1 - The Maplebrooke Case [Canadian Version]
- Innovative game concept, plastic-free packaging.
- Determined in a realistic crime case.
- Examines documents, alibis checks, disguises the perpetrator!
- A multi-dimensional gaming experience awaits you.
- 1-6 players, from 14 years, 1.5 - 2.5 hours of playtime.